Monday, July 20, 2009
Today it has been a week since the surgery and hopefully the worst week is behind me. Everything seems to be healing well and the last drain came out yesterday. I do have a bit more swelling than I did before and I'm guessing that is because the drains are out, we'll have to see what the nurse says today. Today is supposed to be her last visit, although I'm hoping she'll come a few more times just to make sure everything is OK. There is something comforting about having her come by and check things! My energy level is still quite low and I don't feel as though I could go out of the house yet-I'm tired just thinking about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Nadine!
ReplyDeleteReally great news that you are past the morphine... that's how Evel Knievel started the spiral... and Elvis... and Michael Jackson?
It's a miracle that regular Tylenols are doing the job for you after such surgery.
Go Girl!