Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Today I finally found out when the radiation treatments will start. I will begin this Thursday and will go everyday for 5 weeks (except Sat & Sun). For some reason or another the Kitchener hospital (where I have to go for radiation) has been very unorganized and slow to get me going, so I am glad to finally have a start date. I had requested mornings however they gave me all afternoon appointments (usually around 3:00 -right when I have to pick up the kids from school!). So I will have to take the afternoons for the first week and then the secretary said she will try to switch it to the mornings. I also have another Herceptin treatment on Thursday so Thursday will be a busy day. Knowing my start date of radiation means I can now write the end date on the calendar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment