Wednesday, October 28, 2009


On Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful hike in Dundas Valley Conservation Area with our friends Jen and Bas. We got a bit lost in the trails and we won't mention who was holding the map....anyways we did find our way out eventually! It was a beautiful fall day. We are travelling to Connecticut this weekend to visit Rich's sister and family and we are hoping to enjoy some more colours through up state New York.





Andrew and I now have the same hair cut! My hair is slowly growing (not fast enough for me though!) and I'm enjoying the warmth on my head. The radiation burn is pretty much all healed now and feeling much better. I was in the chemo clinic today for a Herceptin treatment and met a 27 year old guy that was on his second year of chemo (maintenance chemo). Wow. He was very interesting to talk to, a very strong individual. I was also happy that the nurse was able to find my vein on the first try-yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment