Tuesday, November 24, 2009



We enjoyed a great vacation in Florida last week and spent some good time together as a family. We had awesome weather, hot and sunny every day! We were able to see alot of the Disney theme parks mostly because of the minimal crowds, which was another bonus. In this picture we just got off a ride that had alot of water thrown at us. Megan and I seemed to get the worst of it!






We stayed at a resort that had a great pool and we were able to come back most afternoons for a swim. I was very glad that I was able to keep up with Rich and the kids at the parks. Even though we did alot of walking, we took in alot of shows and spent time at the pool relaxing. I'm getting much better at this energy conservation thing...!












This is the kids posing in front of Cinderella's castle at Magic Kingdom. We really had a blast and Rich and I were very happy that the trip went so smoothly. We are now back into things full speed. I seem to have alot of appointments over the next few weeks and had a herceptin treatment the Monday we got back. The week off from appointments was very nice....Anyways, I am also trying to get a bit ready for the upcoming surgery on Dec.10. I'm trying to get ready for Christmas so we'll see how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment