Somehow I have managed to catch a not so nice cold. I am really hoping this does not affect having chemo on Wednesday; they will let me know when they test my blood. I guess I am learning that my immune system is quite comprised, so I have to be really careful. So far I do not have a fever, so that is a very good thing.
We have 3 appointments this week, one of them being chemo. The other is an appointment with a radiation oncologist to get things ready I guess for after surgery, and the other is just to the hospital to get an immune boosting shot. Becoming a cancer patient has given me a new full time job!
We enjoyed a wonderful weekend with our family, spending some time at College Royal and then spending Sunday with Rich's family in Richmond Hill. I am also enjoying today as there is nothing on the calendar and I have time to do some laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment