Monday, June 8, 2009

The worst of the post-chemo days are over for this round and I'm already starting to feel a bit better. I never did develop any more cold symptoms, for which I am grateful-although Jocelyn now has a bad cold. There's always something! I forgot to take the nerve pain medication one night this weekend and I really noticed a difference in the leg pain department-electrical fireworks going on. It made me realize how well the medication is working and how hard chemo would be if there were no meds to manage the side effects.

Today I went to the public library (drove-not walked!) and handed the librarian my health card instead of my library card to check out my books. The scary part was that it was not the first time! I take out my health card so much now that it's always the first card I reach for. Oh well, it's a good thing librarians are very understanding.

1 comment:

  1. We are cheering you on all the way, Nadine, and praying lots too! Very funny about the card trouble!

    Lots of love and prayers,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete