Thursday, April 23, 2009
A Little Note.
Hi, this is Jocelyn. I`m going to write a post for my mom`s blog. First I`d like to thank everyone for the meals, they`re awesome and helpful. We really like the cookies. I sometimes think mom`s going to forget how to cook we get so much food. (Our freezer is stuffed!) Mom`s getting books from the library on understanding chemo for kids. They are good for us to read. Mom hasn`t been sleeping too well, so we like to help her out. This way mom can rest. Another thing is the beautiful flowers we keep getting. They`re great for the spring weather. Mom also likes the thoughtful cards. Thank you for all your support! Keep checking out the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jocelyn and Nadine and family,
ReplyDeleteThat was a lovely post to read, Jocelyn. It sounds like you are taking great care of your mom. You have a loving and gentle heart and I know that your mom and dad are very proud of you and love you so much.
I am so glad you are getting lots of food, flowers and cookies. Cookies are very important in life so if you are running low just let me know. I happen to love making cookies, especially for wonderful people like your family.
Lots of Love and Prayers,
Susanne (Mrs. Wood)
Hi, Vandyke Family.
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to read your post Jocelyn. You, Megan, Andrew, and your dad are obviously amazing cheerleaders for your mom.
It is striking to hear of how God is encouraging you with people's acts of kindness and love. Know that you are all cared for and prayed for!
Lots of hugs and prayers,
Tanya