Even though I thought I was prepared for the days after chemo, they still take me by surprise. And even though I know it is short term, when I'm in the middle of these days I feel as if they are never going to end. But, each day does get a bit better and today I am already feeling 'tolerable' (I'm also not as grumpy...). The nice surprise was that this chemo treatment did not affect my legs and feet as much. The down side was my throat, neck and back were very sore - and of course the nausea and general feeling of the flu. But I did stay on top of the tylenol this time and I think it did help.
We had a quiet weekend, and Rich spent alot of time cleaning up the yard. The girls went with friends to Woodstock for a GEMS walk-a-thon and Andrew spent Saturday with a neighbour boy finding frogs in a pond. You should have seen him when he came home- you could just make out the whites of his eyes he was that dirty. But he had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment