Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello everyone- not a whole lot new this week, although I am glad to report that the leg and foot pain is pretty much gone. I'm starting to feel like I can do a few things again which is great. Unfortunately I am not sleeping as well this week and I feel as though I am fighting a cold (yet again). So still kind of low key around here! Rich has been travelling a bit for work and as of today, the worst of it is over. It is always nice to have him close to home doing normal work hours. We hope everyone has a nice long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine -Its great how you keep everyone informed -it helps to be able to understand what you are going through -have passed this blog onto the girls & we check it daily -your strength & faith are felt in your writing -it shines through! -as once said -God can turn any difficult time into an oportunity.you are in our prayers - we think of you every day -hope only the best for you & your family -much love
    Aunt Grace & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I am a friend of Nadine's from university. Does anyone know her email address? I would like to drop her a line (:

    Thanks.
    Mary-Jo
    mjmacdonald@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nadine, great to see you on your feet for hours at the fireworks on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete