Today was just a 1/2 day at the chemo clinic for the Herceptin treatment. Things went fairly smoothly, and basically I'm not feeling a whole lot different. Although- it is only 7:30 and I am fighting to stay awake long enough to say good night to the kids! I am getting used to functioning through fatigue. We are going to Hamilton on Friday to meet with the surgeon, so we hope to have a bit of a plan at that point. The kids have had a busy week with class trips and this weekend the girls have their dance recital. Rich and I are also hoping to go to the Niagara region on Saturday and meet up with friends (who are on a bike tour) for dinner. I am very glad that this is on a 'good weekend', and we're looking forward to a bit of a getaway.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment